Gift Buying Guide for the Holidays
Tis the season! If you are like us, we are trying to finish up our holiday shopping and are trying to find the perfect gifts for our loved one! Here’s a list of some ideas:
For the Pooches:
A chew bone-By nature, dogs like to chew. We like giving the antlers to Dee and Koop- they last forever and do not splinter which is safer. Another good chew is a bully stick.
A new harness – We personally love the Freedom Harness. It makes taking the pups for a walk a true pleasure. It’s especially a great harness for dogs that pull.
A BarkBox- Don’t know what kind of treats or toys to get your pooch? Leave that to the BarkBox team. Each month is different. Our dogs get excited when they see a package come in the mail because they assume it’s a BarkBox with new treats for them to try!
Dispensing food toy-The Kong and Kong Wobbler is one of our favorites! These toys are a great outlet for your dog and after some productive food hunting, your dog may just take a nap afterwards.
For the Cats:
Mouse toy– Perfect size for the kitties to carry and bat at
Cat Tree– Perfect unit for scratching, climbing, sleeping, and exercising
For the Owners:
Coffee Table Book – Have you heard of Wine Dogs? What is better than dogs and wine? Not much right? Well this coffee table book is adorable and the perfect gift for that dog lover friend! Another great one is Dogist
Subscription to Dogster, The Bark, or Modern Dog- great reading material for the pet lovers!
Pop Your Pup Shirt– Your dog loving friends will love this! A picture of your pup on your shirt? Yes, please! : )
Happy Holidays to your and your four-legged pals!!
Tis the season to be jolly…Christmas is coming!
I know I say this every month but how is it December already? Doesn’t it feel like summer was just yesterday? Whew…I need to start my Christmas shopping! I know some of you are like me and need to finish up your Christmas shopping. With that being said, have you gotten a gift for your four legged family members? Here is a list of some of the things that are on Koopers and Dees Wish List ; )…
- Donation to your favorite national or local organization. This is one of my favorite things to do in honor of our two pups since we adopted them from one of our favorite local animal shelters. We usually do a donation on their birthday but Christmas is a great time too!
- KONG Wobbler Dispensing toy- Do any of your dogs eat their food really fast? This is a great way to provide exercise for your dog and promoting mental stimulation while it challenges them to get the treats out.
- BarkBox subscription– Get the box delivered to your front door…your dogs will be happy pups when they see the delivery guy! Typically there are two toys and two or three different kinds of treats for your pup to try. BarkBox gives back too. They donate 10% of their profits to dogs in need.
- Nylabone- These are Kooper and Dee approved! They enjoy the Big Chew one. I also like that it is made in USA! Just make sure you get the proper size for your pup!
- We don’t want to forget the kitties! Our favorite cat toy suggestion is a cat wand. It’s a great way to interact with your cat!
Hope you all enjoy this holiday season with the ones you love!
Also, If you would like to help we will be collecting items for the Holiday Wish List at Baltimore Humane Society. I know this season is a busy one so if you would like to participate but do not have the time to drop off I can deliver for you! Happy Holidays!